Fire Department Pub Ed Support
We offer support for all of your department’s needs. From beginners just starting a Public Education program, to veterans who are looking for something new, our office is here to support your educational efforts in your community.
Fire Prevention Week 2021 Virtual ToolKit – NOW AVAILABLE:
Our Winter Fire School 2022 presentation is available. Contact our office for downloading instructions and shareable content
Check out our Fire Prevention Week Virtual Toolkit:
- Car Survival Guide and Disaster Kit
- Family Communication in a Disaster
- Be Prepared for a Disaster On a Budget
- Home Fire Safety Checklist
National Support and Resources
No need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to Fire Education for your community! There are lots of great resources available for you.
Fire Prevention Week – Resources
Each year, the NFPA announces and supports a different theme for Fire Prevention Week. You can find materials, lesson plans, and more, here:
- https://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/fire-prevention-week – interviews, guides and more resources
- https://www.seniorliving.org/fire-prevention-guide/ – a guide for seniors and fire safety
- https://www.asbestos.com/occupations/firefighters/ – a guide about safety from asbestos for fire fighters