Liquefied Petroleum Gas Board
Propane is a flammable gas which is sometimes generically referred to as LP-Gas, LPG, or Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Propane gas can be found in a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and residential settings. As a fuel source, propane can be found in homes, in the workplace, in bulk transportation in cargo tank trucks or rail cars, and as a fuel for motor vehicles.
Our Board Members: Board Members
Utah LPG State Laws and Administrative Rules:
NOTICE: The LP Gas Board Meeting for Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10 A.M. has been canceled. The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 10:00 am at the Utah State Fire Marshal’s office, 410 W 9800 South, Suite 372, Sandy, Utah 84070. This will be an in-person and virtual meeting via the following link: meet.google.com/ebm-tcgm-tee
LP Gas Board Agenda
Board Meeting Minutes
- March 10, 2022 – Unapproved LPG Board Minutes March 10, 2022
- December 9, 2021 – No quorum meeting (no minutes required)
- September 9, 2021 – Approved LPG Board Minutes Sept 9, 2021
- March 11, 2021 – Approved LPG Board Minutes March 11, 2021 (1)
- June 11, 2020 – Approved LPG Board Minutes June 10, 2021- Meeting was not held due to healthcare concerns.
- December 12, 2019 – Meeting was not held as there was not a quorum.